Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
I have the following scenario:
- Resident trust tax return with non-resident and resident beneficiaries
- Return has been prepared with the tax payable by the trustee
- Income of the trust estate includes foreign income and FITO
- Distributions have been prepared allocating proportionate foreign income and FITO to each beneficiary
- Return does not validate as it notes "check distribution of FITO" (Ref. V331A)
- The FITO information has been included in the worksheet for Question 23 but when I press [F4] to calculate the FITO, no amount flows through to the relevant disclosure
Please advise required course of action.