MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

TY dates showing in financials when using PTD/LY setting in AE Client Accounting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User TimCollins
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
TimCollins
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

TY dates showing in financials when using PTD/LY setting in AE Client Accounting

I am attempting to process quarterly interim reports in AE Client Accounting. The period that I have created is a quarterly period (1 July to 30 Sept). I would like to produce the financial statements using the PTD/LY format as this is typically what was produced using MAS.

When I use this layout setting the P&L, balance sheet, notes to the financials and all declarations default to using the date 30 June 2019. Eg the balance sheet states that it for the year ended 30 June 2019, not the period ended 30 September 2018.

When I use the PTD setting (no LY comparative) the dates are corrected to 30 September. Could this please be rectified as manual editing of the conditional text is the only other option that I can think of.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Staff Post Stephanie_Y
37 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
Stephanie_Y
MYOB Staff Post

37Posts

5Kudos

3Solutions

Re: TY dates showing in financials when using PTD/LY setting in AE Client Accounting

Hi @TimCollins

Thank you for your post. 

We have an enhancement for this request that has been passed on to our product development teams to review.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie
Client Services Analyst - Practice Solutions
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post