Accountantlink

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Artimus
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Accountantlink

Hi

I am using MYOBAccountright Plus, my accountant asked me to do the 'accountantlink - send to MYOB accountant office'. I found MYOB quitted on me non stop and most time 'not responding' and freezed everything. The accountant tried to do it from their end manytimes and had the same issue as me.

I am just not sure what to do to make it work, I want to do it quarterly. I tried email option as well as disk option. None works. I have good & stable internet connection. Using MYOB on my desktop. I tried run MYOB only (without other programs open). Restarted computer, internet. Tried first thing before anyone is here. Nothing seems to work. If anyone can help, will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Artimus
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

accountantlink

Hi

I am using MYOBAccountright Plus, I have to do the 'accountantlink - send to MYOB accountant office'. I found MYOB quitted on me non stop and most time 'not responding' and freezed everything. 

I am just not sure what to do to make it work, I want to do it quarterly. I tried both email and disk option. None works. I have good & stable internet connection. Using MYOB on my desktop. I tried run MYOB only (without other programs open). Restarted computer, internet. Tried first thing before anyone is here. Nothing seems to work. If anyone can help, will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Accountantlink

Hi @Artimus 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry you are unable to use the accountant link. 

Have you tried sending the information in smaller batches, such as one month at the time? If the issues still persists could you check the Diagnostic log and the Error log: AccountRight Log Locations.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post