Bulk transfer of clients from one manager to another but not ALL clients.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jessicapaige
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bulk transfer of clients from one manager to another but not ALL clients.

Thank you for your post.

At present in AE Practice Manager, you can run a bulk responsibility transfer from one Partner/Manager to another from an effective date.

The way this function works is that it will transfer ALL clients associated to the old Partner/Manager, and transfer these clients to the new Partner/Manager.  Unfortunately, you can not manually select which clients you wish to transfer.

If this what you are after, then refer to KB 33769: How do I run a bulk Responsibility Update to globally change the Manager or Team Member at...

If this function does not meet your requirements, then you will need to manually change the responsibility for each client.

I found the above post - has this been updated to be able to choose clients based on department/team?
I do not want to move all clients from one manager to another - just ones based on department. 

1 REPLY 1
kyla
MYOB Staff
49 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

49Posts

7Kudos

12Solutions

Re: Bulk transfer of clients from one manager to another but not ALL clients.

Hi @Jessicapaige 

There is no bulk update available for departments.   

The options available are to get a custom script written for you to update a list of clients, which can be arranged by your Client Manager or manually change the department on each client.

cheers,

Kym
Practice Solutions Client Services Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post