Cant load a client in AO - Configuration

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SammiB
Trusted Partner
91 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

91Posts

14Kudos

5Solutions

Cant load a client in AO - Configuration

I am having trouble loading a clients data file into AO.  I click 'Edit configuration details' select the product (online version), find the client, enter user name, password, etc

and I get the error

Error retrieving account in CA ... as per screen shot.

I have tried various user names/password options, ie Administrator, my user name, password, no password... I have full advisor + administrator access in the data file.

This client has two data files that I have issues with. (AccountRight - current desktop version)

I tried adding another new business client to AO, no issues, connected immediately.

MYOB issues.JPG

MYOB issues.JPG
1 REPLY 1
Udita
MYOB Staff
1 Post
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cant load a client in AO - Configuration

Hi @SammiB 

Thanks for your post.

In MYOB Client Accounting you may experience the error "Error retrieving account in CA::HuxleyRest::Get accounts()" when configuring an AccountRight file to Client Accounting.

To fix this error, open the AR offline file and add a new user in the AR file. For example, call the new user admin and untick the option that the user will have a my.myob login. Remove the password and confirm password for this user and have the admin box ticked and save the user details in AR.

Now, go to edit configuration details in Client Accounting, add the user details that you have created in AR and click ok. It should configure without any trouble. 

Should you have any further queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Udita 

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post