Div 293 Management

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ZoeMorco
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Div 293 Management

Does anyone have any insight into what is the best way to deal with Div 293 through AE?

At the moment all we can do is say your ATI is above $250,000 so it may apply, but even the identification of this is beig done manually by my team, not flagged etc. by AE.

It feels very manual at the moment, as we don’t really get any indication from the software as to when Div 293 my apply to clients.

I suppose what I am looking for is whether or not there is some way through the ITR / MYOB AE generally to know in advance if Div 293 may apply.

1 REPLY 1
Syed1
MYOB Staff
62 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

62Posts

3Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Div 293 Management

Hi @ZoeMorco ,

Div 293 assessment is a separate assessment issued by the ATO, and it does not show in the tax estimate.

Because of the information that is required to calculate an accurate figure for Division 293 tax (mainly the employer contributions), it is only possible to be calculated by the ATO at this stage.

Please check the ATO link for more details:

https://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/super/in-detail/growing-your-super/division-293-tax---information...

Regards,

Syed

Customer Support Representative

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post