Error: IITR.730085

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GW-D
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Error: IITR.730085

Hi

When I validate the 2020 tax return for errors, this error comes up IITR.730085 advising the income schedule must has the same TFN/Interest as per the interest schedule.

TFN is attached to the interest and they are resident of Australia and when I go to the income schedule and click on the interest, it will go to the interest schedule.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you

Diana

3 REPLIES 3
Sandy_C
MYOB Staff
112 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

112Posts

30Kudos

14Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Error: IITR.730085

Hi @GW-D 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

I would like to let you know that this has recently been raised as a known issue and has been escalated to our product development team for further review. 
The current workaround is to remove any cents in the TFN withholding field in the interest income schedule (item 10). 
If cents must be in the return, then there will be no workaround until the next release includes this fix.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Sandy
Client Support Representative

fs83
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello, I am also having this issue, but in item ten I have the whole dollar amount i.e 14.00 or does the 00 have to be deleted?

Sandy_C
MYOB Staff
112 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

112Posts

30Kudos

14Solutions

Hi @fs83 

By default, the .00 will be there - so in your case, 14.00 should be fine. This was only affecting the TFN withholding field.

I would also like to let you know that this issue has been been resolved in our 2020.0c hotfix release. Please head over to my.myob.com.au to download and install the latest version if you haven't done so.

Regards,

Sandy
Client Support Representative

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post