Folders in Customer and Suppliers cards

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LeanneWOC
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Folders in Customer and Suppliers cards

Hi, The add documents tray is great in Customer & Supplier cards, but it doesn't store them in date or alphabetical order? so when adding them in I am finding I need to edit my pdf and enlarge the writing so it's boldly seen when I browse or add the document to the never-ending supply of documents. Also - it would be great if we could add FOLDERS for months, alpha order or something. I love this but I'm having to open the document to see if its the write one? Maybe a hover over the document to zoom in or something, so we don't have to open it as such, this all takes time.

I really do love that I can keep all my associated documents, invoices, receipts where they belong, it just keeps getting better and easier to work with accountants if it's all accessible with the tap of a button. 

Or am I missing something

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Folders in Customer and Suppliers cards

Hi @LeanneWOC 

Are you referring to the AccountRight/ MYOB Essentials In Tray? If so, this system will typically show the latest uploaded document as the first document in the list of In tray documents. There is currently no provision to update or sort those documents in a different way. To my knowledge, that is currently not something that is being actively considered. It may be something for the future, but not being looked at for the foreseeable future.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post