IRD Data Feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Janeharkz
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

IRD Data Feed

Since Inland Revenue have moved to their new system we have not received any data.

The download history is showing the it is running at the scheduled time and it is passing since 26 April but has yet no data has been received. 

Is this is an IRD issue or are we required to do something at our end.

13 REPLIES 13
Jocelyn2
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: IRD Data Feed

I am having the identical problem. Though it is impossible to get in contact with IRD or MYOB at the moment over their phone lines. Does anyone have an answer please?

Dianne60
3 Posts
User
New Zealand

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We are having the same issue can someone please advise if this is an IRD or MYOB issue and when and how it can be fixed .

Jocelyn2
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have been advised that the latest MYOB AO Tax Manager update which was released Monday 6th May, should fix this issue now.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi @Janeharkz@Jocelyn2 and @Dianne60

Thank you for you post. 

Please download and install the 2019.0 service update, released yesterday to enable to IRD downloading feature.  The update file can be found from my.myob.co.nz.

Do let us know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Dianne60
3 Posts
User
New Zealand

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I dont' seem to be able to access the Client IRD data refresh in Tax Manager against a client.  How do I fix this as have had the upgrade on Tuesday and setup through mainteance map the IRD and client list which says all ok.

copes
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We seem to be having the same problem with individual Client IRD data refresh - comes up with a Error:Login Failed message. I was able to do a Bulk Refresh on 10 May, but have tried again within the last hour and have an error that "Bulk refresh cannot be performed....."

Tracey Butler
Cope Shearing
samanthawilson
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Calling MYOB today 13-05-19 at 16.30, apparantly we can still not get IRD information downloaded into MYOB AO.

Can we please have an update on this issue. What is the timeframe for this being sorted?

Are we going to be able to get client's penalties remitted for 7 May taxes, as I have not been able to access the 'missed payments'. 

Thank you

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay with getting back to your post. 

Please find below instructions from our Support team on how to ensure the IRD Download works:  

1. MYOB is on version 2019.0 Service Pack (Service Pack update was release on Monday last week, which is 6th May). To check if MYOB AO/AE is on right version, please click on http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/Y4k6Ag, and check the Post Installation Section.
  2. Agency is linked to MYOB at IRD, more instruction on how to do that, please see http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/eYo6Ag.
  3. The automatic schedule downloading time needs to be in between 11AM to 6:30PM.

Do let us know how you go with this. If you continue to have issues, it would be best to contact our phone support team for further assistance. 

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

samanthawilson
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Suji

Are you sure the downloads are available now?

Yesterday MYOB said that there is still an issue with the data coming from IRD.

Can you please actually let us know when this problem (at IRD side) has been fixed. 

Rather than trying your suggestion, wasting time, and still getting no data.

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post