Known issues

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Susette
4 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Known issues

Just wondering why MYOB has sent out an eBulletin (5.05.2020) advising of a known issue when clearly they are aware of more.
I spoke with support team on 29th April and requested a list of the known faults, they emailed me the list of issues that we had drawn their attention to that apparantly they were already aware of but only listed one of these in the eBulletin, I asked to be informed on any new issues but have received no further communication from them in regards to other known issues.

Does anyone know of any more issues, as I am majority concerned with the accuracy of their system, especially when they put out an eBulletin but do no tell the correct position? Plus they extended the hotfix update a number of times and are still working on a hotfix of the hotfix of the 2020 update. I have copied below their email. Happy to forward the orginal if any one requires this. - Will not let me attach a .msg

Dear 

Clientid:  
Service Request:  174544734054

Thank you for contacting MYOB Support.

In regards to your service request query, "Known errors"

Please find the errors for the current version below,

·         When client eligible for IETC, tax summary ird summary and efile output are showing incorrect RIT

·          IR4 Program Error - Operator/operand type mismatch entering shareholder details

·         2020 IR4 tax return with losses to be bring forward and R & D less - tax summary

·         Tax summary IR4 / IR8 – Losses claimed prints out of alignment with Loss credit to be bring forward

·         PDF printing error of tax return.

Kind regards

Client Support
MYOB NZ Limited
P 0800 94 96 98 | E accountantSUPPORT@myob.co.nz | W https://my.MYOB.co.nz

3 REPLIES 3
Niceday
MYOB Staff
47 Posts
MYOB Staff
New Zealand
MYOB Staff

47Posts

4Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Known issues

Hi Susette,

Thank you for taking the time to post a message, i'll forward your message onto the appropriate team for consideration.

NellW-777
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have also found an issue...

Was walking a client through how to report her PAYG Summaries and she was totally lost. Found out it was because she was using the tabs at the top.

She had chosen, "Command Centres/ Payroll/ Prepare Payment Summaries" which had taken her to a page that welcomes her to the Payment Summary Assistant. However, I was trying to direct her to the Payroll Reporting Centre.

Could we please update this link in AR. Thanks

Narelle

Emily_B
1,327 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,327Posts

0Kudos

170Solutions

Hello @NellW-777 

There are two ways to reach the Payroll Reporting Centre in AccountRight.

First, via the Payroll command centre (on the main screen after logging in), you can click on 'Payroll Reporting.' 

Second, you can navigate via the bars at the top by clicking on Command Centres, Payroll from the drop down, and Payroll Reporting. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post