Lodge a Complaint

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Cory
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Australia
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Lodge a Complaint

We would like to lodge a complaint on overcharged invoice on our MYOB AE licences.

Recently we talked to our partner manager to change the number of our MYOB AE licence from 7 to 1 from 01/02/2020. At first, we need to cancel the all the 7 licences but eventually we decided to keep one. Our partner manager confirmed that he has ALREADY cancelled all the 7 licences and if we need to get one back, we are required to sign the agreement and pay the newly generated licence fee. 

However, when we received our FEB 2020 monthly bill, it showed that we are being charged for 8 licences instead of 1, and according to MYOB support team, they confirmed that we are currently have 8 licences and the number of licences haven't been reduced at all but increased.

We have also received a bill for newly generated licence fee, but we think it is totally UNFAIR for us to pay for the following reasons: 

1. In present, those 7 licences haven NOT been cancelled at all

2. we are NOT asking for increasing our licence from 7 to 8.

Two weeks ago, we tried to contact our partner manager regarding this but still received no reply so far. In addition, we have enquiries for other bill but still receive no reply as well.

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Lodge a Complaint

Hi @Cory

Sorry to hear about this. So I can take care of this for you can you please send me a private message with your serial number. Apologies again for the experience you've had. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post