MYOB AO Subsctiptions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SimonJung
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AO Subsctiptions

Hi All,

I have got some qeustions regarding MYOB AO Subscription.

I am trying to change my tax software from MYOB AO to Xero tax.

The mainly reason is to save my subscription fees as Xero tax is free (once I have few clients under my practice.)

I have studied Xero tax quiet for a while  and found out a problem to switch over.

I am generating financial statement in MYOB AO from MYOB Essential, MYOB AO ledger and MYOB AO Classsic.

But in Xero Tax, there is no function generating financial statment in there. It supposed to be Xero file itself to generate financial statements. In this case, If I stop subscription in MYOB AO, not sure how I can generate financial statements for MYOB  clients unless they have to switch over to Xero as well.

just wondering whether I can still keep the function getting the data in myob clients to myob ao so that I can generate financial statement at least even if I do not use the MYOB AO to file tax returns for those customers.

I believe that it is benefical to MYOB as well since I do not have to convince my current MYOB clients to Xero..?

also, want to know that cancelling MYOB AO subscription, not allowed to use MYOB AO classic?

The myob AO Classic will be my last option puching the figures from myob bookkeeping softwares for me to be able to generate financial statements if MYOB does not let me use the myob AO data transferring functions without subscription.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: MYOB AO Subsctiptions

Hi @SimonJung 

Apologies for the delay in replying. I can see that your partner manager has been in contact with you to discuss this.

If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post