PDF Manager issue?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
David-LMCA
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

25Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

PDF Manager issue?

Morning All,

I have had a couple of users that have had recent issues using PDF Manager.

As far as I can tell it goes something like this...

Open a multi-page .pdf in a browser (firefox), print the .pdf to the 'MYOB PDF Manager' printer - when done this appears to truncate the last couple of lines on the page.

If you save the .pdf and Import it into PDF Manager everything loads correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this?

1 REPLY 1
nickypic
103 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

103Posts

0Kudos

13Solutions

Re: PDF Manager issue?

Hi @David-LMCA 

We are aware of issues printing from Chrome webpages to PDF Manager.  Users can receive a typecheck error on the last page.   This is due to the latest Chrome update. 

We aren't aware of any issues with Edge or Firefox.    The problem is webpage specific and doesn't happen for all sites/pages.   For more information please refer to KB- Error: "typecheck" when printing to PDF Manger in Chrome- http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/AgDqAg

Based on the information below your users are printing PDF files and not webpages via the browser, so I"m not sure if the browser is causing this issue.

We recommend importing PDF files and not printing these to PDF Manager.  When you print you will lose bookmarks if they exist and the final document may not be as good as the imported version. 

cheers,

Nicky
Practice Solutions Product Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post