Primary Production Income and Deductions Schedule - Gross Livestock Profit Calculation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Primary Production Income and Deductions Schedule - Gross Livestock Profit Calculation

Hi, 

The primary production income and deductions schedule doesn't seem to calculate the livestock gross profit correctly.  Refer below picture:

2018_02_20_16_50_43_Problem_with_Primary_Production_Schedule_in_Tax_AE_PDF_XChange_Editor.png

How do we correct this so that the tax return prints correctly?

Thanks

Terri

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Staff Post
24 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
MYOB Staff Post

24Posts

13Kudos

3Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Primary Production Income and Deductions Schedule - Gross Livestock Profit Calculation

Hi @TerriW

Thanks for your post,

I could not replicate the issue with the given values on my end, however I can see that you have been in contact with our support team and have resolved the issue through re-keying in the values in 'Schedule C'.

Cheers,

Ilmar
AU Tax Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Primary Production Income and Deductions Schedule - Gross Livestock Profit Calculation

Hi Ilmar,

Yes, I re-keyed the figures in the schedule and it fixed the problem.  Seemed to just be a one-off random glitch.

Thanks

Terri

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post