32 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

32Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Tax return last year online and can't prepare on desktop this year

Last year I prepared a tax return using MYOB Tax Online for a few of my clients.  I hated the experience and did the rest of my tax returns on my desktop as normal, thinking that I would just wait a while and try it again in a few years.

This year I want to continue to prepare tax returns on my desktop rather than online.  I have tried to start a tax return for 2022 for one of my clients but can't access it as it is Online.  I can't even access it via the Contacts, Tax Returns tab and assume that I will have to log into MYOB Practice and start the tax return there.

Is there a way to change this tax return back to not being online?  I really don't want to use the online functionality again this year.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Manikumar
MYOB Staff
22 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

22Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Tax return last year online and can't prepare on desktop this year

Hi @LouiseG ,

Thank you for the post!! and we are sorry to hear about the experience with practice Tax.

If the 2021 return was prepared online and having issues with preparing 2022 on desktop, please contact support at 1300555666 - options 2 , 2 , 2 , 1, and one of our support agents will help you move 2022 to desktop.

Kind Regards,

Manikumar
Support Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post