Validation error IITR.730412

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SharonLawrence
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Validation error IITR.730412

Can anyone help with a validation error in an individual tax return and how to fix it?

The error number is IITR.730412 and relates to trust distributions not adding up.  We use the ATO pre-fill function in the returns and it seems to have something to do with these numbers coming in with cents and when they all add together it is rounding up to the nearest dollar.

I haven't tried to delete the pre-filled information yet, I shouldn't have to do that because it won't be the last time this error comes up.  I already have another return with this error.

Thanks

Sharon

5 REPLIES 5
Syed1
MYOB Staff
62 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

62Posts

3Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Validation error IITR.730412

Hi @SharonLawrence ,

This is a rounding issue in the dim schedule.

As a workaround, in the dim schedule, change the amount to the whole dollar amount for the NPP field.

This has been escalated for a fix in future updates, in the meantime please use the workaround to go through the validation error.

Regards,

Syed

Customer Support Representative

SharonLawrence
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Unfortunately I can't change the pre-filled data to round the amounts and "work around" the validation error.

The fields are not changeable ones.  The only work around at the moment will be to delete the pre-filled information and manually enter the information.

Please let me know once the fix is available so we know when to stop doing the work around.

Thanks

Sharon

Chrisghmaccount
Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Australia

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Agree with Sharon there is no work around as the prefill data can not be edited.  This is very frustrating particularly with clients who have multiple managed funds - the prefill is supposed to make life easier which it would if it wasn't for this error.

Syed1
MYOB Staff
62 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

62Posts

3Kudos

6Solutions

Hi @SharonLawrence 

If the schedule is prefilled, then we would need to delete the dim schedule, recreate it, and enter the details manually.

This has already been escalated with Developers and will be fixed in future updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Syed

Syed1
MYOB Staff
62 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

62Posts

3Kudos

6Solutions

Hi @Chrisghmaccount 

If the schedule is prefilled, then we would need to delete the dim schedule, recreate it, and enter the details manually.

This has already been escalated with Developers and will be fixed in future updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Syed

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post