corp admin: howto set up a unit trust

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Brendan1968
Experienced Partner
18 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

corp admin: howto set up a unit trust

I am trying to set up a unit trust but it is stuck on step 2 where you nominate the appointor

help????

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: corp admin: howto set up a unit trust

Hi @Brendan1968 

I understand that you have since made contact with our support teams who have indicated that this is an area that we are currently looking into and have passed onto the required team for the future. At this time, we don't have a timeframe for when this particular situation will be addressed, however, I can see from your account that our teams have indicated that you are impacted by this one.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Brendan1968
Experienced Partner
18 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: corp admin: howto set up a unit trust

Hi steven,

if by passed on to the required team you mean it doesnt work and isnt likely to work anytime soon and just go back to the people you used to use for setting up companies and trusts, then that is a solution.  Its not a great one, but its the only one available.

And yes I was impacted in that I wasted far too much time on corp admin trying to get the trust off the ground, because I was of the opinion that the issue was more likely to be operator error and it was worth my while to persevere to get my head around the system........but as we know now the system itself was the issue.

Sooooo, by way of feedback, can you pass on the message that for a business based on provision of services, TIME is critical to me.  If something saves me time then I am generally happy.  If something **bleep** my time away unneccessarily, I am not.

currently rethinking the whole corp admin module guys.  there are significant deficiencies in the system, which is making it difficult for me to love it at all.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post