Complaint about service

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BTA
2 Posts
User
Australia
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Complaint about service

Hi, 

I am very frustrated at the moment, as I have been trying to get a contact in MYOB to resolve the issues that I have with billing and licensing.  I have emailed territory managers, other contacts in MYOB who have advised that they will get a client manager to contact me regarding my issues and 2 months has passed with no response.

I am at the point that I make a formal complaint to an ombudsman or another regulator to just get my issues resolved or leave MYOB and go to a competitor software provider.

It is becoming a big expensive time waster and I need my issues resolvbed yesterday.

How do I go about getting some resolutions?

1 REPLY 1
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,107Kudos

903Solutions

Re: Complaint about service

Hi @BTA

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such troubles with reaching our team and having the issue sorted, I'd like to look into this one for you and make sure the right people are across this.

So I can take a look into it, could you please send me a Private Message with the details of the issue and your MYOB Client ID so I can find the account?

You can send me a Private Message by clicking this link: Send me a PM

If you would prefer to discuss this via email, please let me know which email address for me to contact you on in a Private Message.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or