Document Manager Make Outlook Crash

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ITConnexion
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Document Manager Make Outlook Crash

Hi MYOB Community,

Currently we are having some issue with our customer that using Document Manager Add-ins in terminal server keep crashing the outlook whenever they want to save email to MYOB using Document Manager.

Sometimes they receiving this error message when oppening Outlook and we need to disable and enable again the add-ins.

Document Manager Error.PNG

Is there any solution for this issue if you have any same issue re-occuring issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
nickypic
103 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

103Posts

0Kudos

13Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Document Manager Make Outlook Crash

Hi @ITConnexion 

I have only seen Outlook disabling the Document Manager Addin after it previously crashed or it if clashes with other addins.  

I would recommend ensuring Outlook had all the latest updates applied and also applying the Document Manager Hotfix per https://help.myob.com/wiki/x/dNs6Ag  This resolves a catastrophic Outlook error, but the cause of that error may also cause an instability in Outlook.    The hotfix replaces the redemption files that work with the Document Manager toolbar. 

cheers,

Nicky
Practice Solutions Product Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
ITConnexion
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Document Manager Make Outlook Crash

Thank you @nick, this is better rather than I call the support didn't gave me this solution.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post