Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYOB Essentials MYE file won't import properly into MYOB AO Classic GL

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User RossMyhill
4 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
RossMyhill
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials MYE file won't import properly into MYOB AO Classic GL

Hi,

I'm having an issue importing an MYOB Essentials MYE file into MYOB AO Classic GL.  I have done this many times before without any issues.

After trying to import the MYE into MYOB AO I get a message saying that the "transactions do not add to Zero, the difference is $19,991.58" and prompting me to allocate the difference to an account of my choice.  I choose suspense (969).  I then get a second error message that says "Although total Transactions add to Zero, Individual periods do not.  The difference will be posted to an account you specify".  Again I choose suspense.

It then posts $19,991.58 into suspense and also creates an undefined unnumbered account with $19,991.58 in it.  Because it is unnumbered I can't merge it with suspense.  It also has many many transactions so I'd prefer not to manually reallocate them one-by-one.  I have double-checked and there are no issues with the Essentials file.

What is going on?  Does anyone know how to fix this?

P.S. It would be good if the support request function is re-enabled - that was quite helpful.

Thanks,

Ross

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post