MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

MYOB Portal - Enhancement suggestion re client signatures

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User JenGale
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
JenGale
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Portal - Enhancement suggestion re client signatures

Hi,

I have a situation where I have multiple users in a client portal, and I am uploading documents for many users in one publication. I would like to be able to choose which individual user needs to sign each document, rather than have all users sign all documents.

My example would be uploading MR and MRS tax returns and I have both clients in the one portal. I would like to be able to upload all the documents for this couple in the one go, and choose to have the MR sign his return, and the MRS sign her return, rather than having to do two separate uploads of documents.

I hope that I've explained this clearly.

thanks in advance!

Jen.

2 REPLIES 2
Former Staff Esbisme
216 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Esbisme
Former Staff

216Posts

13Kudos

32Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB Portal - Enhancement suggestion re client signatures

Hi @JenGale

Thank you for posting your comments here and Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

You've raised a really valid point and your idea - I'm really pleased to say is being looked into!  I'm not exactly sure when this may be implemented, but I do know that this is being considered.

We here at MYOB love your feedback - whether it's high praise or highlighting an area of improvement, all we ask is that you tell us.  We want to deliver the business solution you need, and to do that we need to know what you need.  Because what matters to you - matters to us too.

Thanks heaps @JenGale - love your feedback...keep it coming!

Cheers,

Esther
Practice Solutions - Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Contributing Cover User JenGale
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
JenGale
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Portal - Enhancement suggestion re client signatures

Thanks Esther. I am looking forward to seeing this implemented as it will be very well received in our practice.

Cheers, Jen.
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post