MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

MYOB Portal resources and discussion

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MYOB Staff Post Lisa_Miks
64 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
Lisa_Miks
MYOB Staff Post

64Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Portal resources and discussion

Love hearing that you found setup easy and you like what you see so far Sally! :-)

Yes there is a Task permission for Publish to Portal - under Contacts and if you have Document Manager - Document Manager. Happy publishing!

Lisa Miks
Product Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Partner LinC
1 Post
Partner
Australia
LinC
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Is there any way to click on the client portal to see everything which has been sent to/returned from the client, rather than having to go through the tasks and use filters?

Former Staff Esbisme
216 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Esbisme
Former Staff

216Posts

13Kudos

32Solutions

Hi @LinC

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum and thank you for your post.

We're investigating and checking out a possible solution for question and we'll be intouch soon.

Thanking you in advance for your patience and for your query!

Cheers,

Esther
Practice Solutions - Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Former Staff Esbisme
216 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Esbisme
Former Staff

216Posts

13Kudos

32Solutions

Hi @LinC

First let me thank you for your patience while we were trying to find an answer - and I'm pleased to say that after some investigating we have an answer for you.

At this time, the only way to see everything sent/received from the client can only be done through the Documents Page – using Filters and the Tasks Page using Filters.

This is however a really great enhancement suggestion to improve on this feature and your comments will be passed on.

Just as a tip and a remember don't forget also that Document Manager does have a cloud against the document that has been published to the portal in the client’s documents tab view.  While it may not be exactly what you are hoping for at this time - at least this is a step in the right direction.

Thanks again for your patience and providing us with some really great feedback.

Cheers,

Esther
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Partner DEBWEBBC
47 Posts
Partner
Australia
DEBWEBBC
Partner

47Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Very disappointed that the Portal isn't a stand alone that BAS agents can use. I was so looking forward to this but I am by no means big enough to warrant AO or AE. I am a sole trader and there would definitely be a benefit for something like this in my business
Former Staff Esbisme
216 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Esbisme
Former Staff

216Posts

13Kudos

32Solutions

Hi @DEBWEBBC

Thanks for your feedback about the Portal - MYOB really values everyone's feedback.

Although it's taken a little wihile for someone to respond (which I do apologise for) I can say that I've done some research and found out that your idea is currently on our roadmap to be developed.  

So while the Portal is currently available for our Accountants Enterprise & Accountants Office users - a generic version will be available.  I'm not sure of exactly when that will be but it will happen.  

So to me ... it sounds like great minds think alike!!!!  

Hope this information helps.

Cheers,

Esther
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Partner DEBWEBBC
47 Posts
Partner
Australia
DEBWEBBC
Partner

47Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the response, better late than never I say...

Anyway I am glad to hear that there is some thought to making the portal more available to others.

I will keep my eyes and ears open for developments.

thanks again...

regards

Debbie Webb

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post