MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

What client is this MYOB invoice for?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User JPatonSSA
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
JPatonSSA
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

What client is this MYOB invoice for?

Hi,

Our practice does intially pay for a MYOB subcription for a few of our clients and then onsell this into their bill.

The issue is that the invoices from MYOB do not show which client the amount is for.

Capture06.PNG

I have attached above an invoice that we have received from MYOB. Our details have been whited out for security purposes. I have also sent this to a member of the Partner Management team who was able to tell me who the invoice was exactly for but did not follow up when I asked how that information was retrieved.

I understand that I can view a list of all my link clients and invoices but am unable to match the two together.

Can someone explain how I find out who each invoice is for so I and the practice can send these through to the clients?

Thanks & Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Former Staff Esbisme
216 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Esbisme
Former Staff

216Posts

13Kudos

32Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: What client is this MYOB invoice for?

Hi @JPatonSSA

Thank you for posting your query here.

I've done a little digging here for you and I've been advised that when MYOB send an invoice like this, it also comes with an attached text file (.txt file extension).  This text file lists all the clients that the invoice relates to.  So this will help in giving you more information that is specific to each invoice you will receive.

In addition to this I have also emailed your Partner Manager to advise them that you have been in contact about this via the Community Forum.

I hope that this information has helped.

Cheers,

Esther
Practice Solutions - Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Experienced Cover User JPatonSSA
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
JPatonSSA
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: What client is this MYOB invoice for?

Thankyou @Esbisme.

I and the other staff were unaware of this .txt file.

Regards
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post