Partner Zone

Myob Advanced API Questions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LasaJ
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Advanced API Questions

Hi Myob,

I am working on an integration for Myob Advanced and came across  the folowing issues/questions.

1. Is it possible to sort the result set when querying records via REST api (using $orderby)?
  2. The “gt” (greater than) filter seems to ignore the milliseconds.  $filter=LastModifiedDateTime gt datetimeoffset'2021-12-13T12:49:08.893+11:00' , is this a known issue in REST API?
  3. What is the best way to generate url shortcuts for the records (eg: customers, suppliers), eg: serverurl/Main?CompanyID=TVH&ScreenId=AP303000&AcctCD=WWWW
  4. Cannot seem to override the Remittance(vendor)/Billing(customer) addresses via REST api (eg: RemittanceAddressSameasMain). However, this is possible via SOAP api.
  5. How do I set the tax category in the invoice line items via the API? InvoiceDetail class (SOAP) does not have a TaxCategory property. However, I found this property in BillDetail class.
  6. How do I set the Orig. Ref. Nbr. When placing credit notes via the API?
  7. I am unable to increase the length of the customer/vendor ID segmented keys. Is there a way to do this? I found it possible to increase the length of the inventory id field.

Thanks in Advance!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post