Partner Zone

Job keeper reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SarahJ
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

61Kudos

0Solutions

Job keeper reporting

I am using MYOB Essentials Payroll and have just become eligable for Jobkeeper payments. I have followed all the MYOB instructions to set up and report, however the ATO received no eligable employees. The employee who qualifies is paid greater than the $1000 allowance so I have entered his pay normally and registerered his Jobkeeper startin fornight as 4th January. Both have been submitted to the ATO Via STP.

However the ATO sight says I have no eligable employees when I came to declare.

How do I resolve this?

I notice on the report I generate from MYOB Essentials Payroll that there is a Jobkeeper Fortnight Allowance. However this is not mentioned in the set up process..

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
5,411 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,411Posts

508Kudos

800Solutions

Re: Job keeper reporting

Hi @SarahJ 

Based on information from the ATO, if an employer has reported using STP and JobKeeper codes, the individual employees will not be populated online. Only the total number of employees will appear. Therefore, our first recommendation would be to logon to ATO Portal in order to check if the total number of eligible employees is registered there or not. 

You can amend the number of employees at this declaration if an error was made in your initial enrolment.

Please note that the STP data being sent through MYOB does include all relevant employee information such as TFN and DOB.

Please let us know if you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SarahJ
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

61Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Job keeper reporting

Was not able to do this as the Declaration was already lodged. ATO Informed me that:

STP take a while to upload and to allow 72 hours

If the the declaration has been lodged then only an ATO opperative can ammend information

This is what I have done.

Next time I wll not be so quick off the mark.

This was first period I could claim Jobkeeper, so for give my ignorance!!! Smiley Happy

Hopefully this will assist any others who make the same mistake.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post