Partner Zone

JobKeeper Extension 2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MariaC
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

JobKeeper Extension 2

I am trying to lodge my final claim for the jobkeeper extension 2 for an employee but i note that MYOB summary report is only listing the employee for Fortnight 25 as Tier 1 but not listing the same employee for  Fortnight 26.  I had already lodged the form with the ATO before I realised the error.  Can you please tell me how I get the last fortnight to show on my myob report so I can resend to ATO.

2 REPLIES 2
MariaC
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Jobkeeper Report - Employee not appearing on last FN

I am having the same issue but I would like to clarify somethings.  So I would just enter FN26 in the First Jobkeeper Fortnight column and then "Notify the ATO"?  Once I do that what do I need to do to get the Tier 1 Employee details recognised for the Fortnight 26 on the ATO portal and MYOB?  Do i submit another report or process a Zero pay for that employee and if so what dates to use for the pay run?

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: JobKeeper Extension 2

Hi @MariaC 

Thanks for your post. You just need to cancel out the FINISH-FN26 notification by sending START-FN26. This won't affect the tier and you don't need to process a $0 pay. In the JobKeeper payments tab tick the applicable employees>>select START-FN26 and FINISH-FN26 and click Notify the ATO.

It does take 3-5 business days for the ATO to update their system once the notification is received.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post