Partner Zone

Jobkeeper - stopping and starting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jojo08
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Jobkeeper - stopping and starting

Hi,  I have a client that was in Jobkeeper 1.0 till the end of September. They didnt qualify for for Jobkeeper 2.0.

They have now qualified for the January to March jobkeeper extension.

Do I need to enter the start and stopping FN's in the pay run's or payroll reporting section.

Thank you in advance.

Joanne

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Re: Jobkeeper - stopping and starting

Hi @Jojo08 

Thanks for your post. If you have not previously notified a finish fortnight then you can just notify the relevant tier for each employee in the Payroll reporting centre>>JobKeeper payments tab.

If you did notify a finish fortnight you will need to cancel that notification by sending the matching start fortnight. For example, if you notified FINISH-FN14 select START-FN14 and click on Notify the ATO. You will also need to notify the relevant tier: Choosing employee JobKeeper tier levels

Entering start and finish fortnights in a pay run was the manual way to notify the fortnights prior to the JobKeeper payments tab being added to the Payroll reporting centre. All notifications should now be done through the JobKeeper payments tab.

If you're not sure about the start and finish fortnights that have been notified please feel free to post the Summary of payments report for me to have a look at. The Summary of payments reports is in the Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab>>click on the ellipsis (...) button for an employee and select download report. Only post the Allowance section showing the JobKeeper notifications.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post