Australia
Experienced Cover User

98Posts

27Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountEdge and Job Keeper

PeterPanGlass

@C_B

You've probably seen this but just in case...

Jobkeeper payments for AccountEdge

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
98 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

98Posts

27Kudos

0Solutions

LisaJ2204 

We've just processed our pay via MYOB AE, we labelled the JK category JOBKEEPER-START-FN03. We have processed another pay in April which we hope will be eligible for the JK subsidy. It seems that Account Right has been updated to deal with JK via STP but not AE! Again!

It seems we will have to log on to the portal on May 4 and maually enter or choose our eligible employees. I'm hoping as we currently use STP this may be a relatively straightforward process. So many unknowns...

Good luck!

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
31 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

31Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

It's just not good enough, seriously why do we pay monthl

@SMM wrote:

LisaJ2204 

We've just processed our pay via MYOB AE, we labelled the JK category JOBKEEPER-START-FN03. We have processed another pay in April which we hope will be eligible for the JK subsidy. It seems that Account Right has been updated to deal with JK via STP but not AE! Again!

It seems we will have to log on to the portal on May 4 and maually enter or choose our eligible employees. I'm hoping as we currently use STP this may be a relatively straightforward process. So many unknowns...

Good luck!

y subscriptions for no updates

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

In account edge for step 4. there's no access to the payroll reporting center, and also no option for jobkeeper payments tab.

how are we supposed to notify ATO we are starting JobKeeper pay?

also if we pay monthly how should we report this? very confusing, appears to be little to no support for accountedge

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
98 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

98Posts

27Kudos

0Solutions

We can only assume that the MYOB wage category for Job keeper notifies  the ATO that we intend to claim JK for that employee. 
Presumably then the STP employee information will be "pre-populated" on the ATO portal, and we can choose employees manually. There is certainly a lot of uncertainty and it's definitely more of a manual process via AE. Not great if you have lots of employees.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,014 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,014Posts

5,020Kudos

5,412Solutions

Hi Everyone

For those clients that are using AccountEdge, we do recommend that they use AccountEdge Support Note: JobKeeper payments for AccountEdge for setting up, processing and notifying the ATO with regards to the Jobkeeper wage subsidy.

If you do have any further enquires relating to Jobkeeper we do recommend that you start a new post on the COVIDAU Board.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi C_B,  I noticed you can nominate the employees in the MyGov portal when completing the Step 2 - Identifying section - there was an ability to manually enter the employees corresponding with the FN.. period you are claiming - which is apparently normal if the info has not already been received via STP to the ATO already.  You can manually enter the name and TFN.  I have lodged for Accountright but am waiting to lodge STP on Edge because I can't see the report that lodges to the ATO confirming the FN.. allowance code in the submission.    Now I understand they are still building it, so lucky I waited, however the ATO have been notified of the claim manually using their portal anyway.  

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post