Payroll Summary does not match Payroll Reporting Centre EOFY Finalisation tab amounts (Essentials)

Kelly001
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Summary does not match Payroll Reporting Centre EOFY Finalisation tab amounts (Essentials)

My payroll summary shows the correct payments for 2020/21 financial year however in the Payroll Reporting Centre the figure is way off (EOFY Finalisation tab).  I have manually worked out the figure it is showing in the Payroll Reporting Centre (EOFY Finalisation tab) it is the first 10 payments of each employee (ie the first 10 payments they received - not the first 10 fortnightly pay cycles).  Each fortnightly payment has been sent and accepted by ATO.

MYOB Support's answer was to run a $0 pay run dated today which I have done and this is showing up in 2021/22 financial year Reports section of the Payroll Reporting Centre.  I cannot understand how doing this in the next financial year and not including all the employees is going to fix whatever the problem is.  Nor can they explain it to me.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Of course the issue is I need to close this off so I can do a pay run today.

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,049 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,049Posts

934Kudos

1,147Solutions

Re: Payroll Summary does not match Payroll Reporting Centre EOFY Finalisation tab amounts (Essentials)

Hi @Kelly001 

Thanks for your post. You need to process a $0 pay with payment date 30 June for it to be reported in the 2020/2021 financial year. It's the payment date that determines which period a payrun will be reported in.

Processing a $0 pay for the affected employees creates an update event which pushes their YTD amounts through STP. When the payment date is 30 June it reports the YTD amounts at 30 June in the 2020/2021 financial year.

So process that $0 pay with June 30 payment date, wait until the report is accepted and then check the YTD verification report.

If you're still having problems please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Kelly001
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Summary does not match Payroll Reporting Centre EOFY Finalisation tab amounts (Essentials)

Thanks Tracey for your response.

I have tried again this morning with a $0 pay run dated 30 June.  It has not changed the figures in the EOFY Finalisaton tab or YTD Verification report.

Anything else you can suggest?

Thanks

Kelly

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,049 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,049Posts

934Kudos

1,147Solutions

Hi @Kelly001 

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This post has detailed information that should help you find what is causing the difference: Essentials reports don't match STP reports

If that post doesn't help fix the issue please send me screenshots of your reports by private message.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post