Balance Sheet Budgets

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User tom-mac
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Balance Sheet Budgets

Hi

I am loading the FY19 Balance Sheet Budget movements. 

My issue is the definition of the 'opening balance' date for the accounts. Which opening balance date?

My FY18 is still open so is the opening balance the 30.06.17 closing balance or the 30.06.18 closing balance or some other date as none of these give the correct answer for FY19.

The multi period budget report gives the correct ansers.

I have spent 2 hours on MYOB support trying to get this resolved and someone was going to phone back but 2 days later still no response. Hopefully a user out there will know the answer.

Thanks

Tom

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,189 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,189Posts

1,024Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Balance Sheet Budgets

Hi @tom-mac

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard a response. I've checked in with the team here and found that they are looking at contacting you later today or on Monday at the very latest to discuss this matter with you.

If you have a preferred contact number, please feel to send me a Private Message with this so I can pass it to the team. You can send me a Private Message by hovering your mouse over my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the popup.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post