EOFY Finalisation Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EOFY Finalisation Report

I'm checking the EOFY Finalisation report and noticed a discrepancy in the figures for 1 employee. On checking the last pay that was entered on the 26 June the discrepancy is showing between the ATO reporing category report and the EOFY Finalisation Report.  The ATO reporting category seems to show the correct figures but it hasn't flowed onto the EOFY Finalisation report.  Can you please advise the next step.

9 REPLIES 9
bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalisation Report

Hi @Wolfie2011 

If your Payroll Activity report, Payroll Register report and STP report all balance and are correct, try doing a $0 pay for the effected employee to push the correct amounts through to the Finalisation.

You should remove the attachments  on your post as they contain confidential pay information.

Cheers 

Tracey

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Thanks for the response, unfortunately the final STP report is incorrect.

bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Hi @Wolfie2011 

Just to clarify, do you mean the verification report in EOFY Finalisation is incorrect?

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Yes, the finalisation verification is incorrect and having gone through the missing figures I can see that it has something to do with the last pays that were processed for one employee only.  All the other payroll reports correspond with one another. To make sure I had the right figure I produced a report "Payroll reporting - employer paid period, ATO reporting category" and this has the correct figures.  Eg. Gross payments and payg marry up with Activity summary and other payroll reports. But the figure from the EOFY Finalisation Verification is less.

bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Hi @Wolfie2011 

Try doing the $0 pay to push the correct amounts through to the verification report.  There has been issues with verification reports not pulling all data through but the $0 pay update event is solving this for most people.

Cheers

Tracey

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Hi Tracey, I did as you mentioned and put through a zero payroll which fixed a lot of the errors. When checking everyone between the Payroll Register and Finalisation verification I noticed 2 employees were not listed. One was inactive and one terminated.  I reinstated both but they still don't appear on the form.  Do you know if anyone else has had a similar problem?

bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Hi @Wolfie2011 

Did you do a $0 pay for the 2 missing employees? Data doesn’t flow through to STP until a payrun is processed. 

Let me know how you go

Tracey

Wolfie2011
Partner
148 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

148Posts

8Kudos

7Solutions

Yes and it worked!!!  I'm going to have a cup of Milo to celebrate.  Thanks so much for your help.

bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,055Posts

335Kudos

195Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

You’re very welcome @Wolfie2011 enjoy your milo 😀