Australia
Contributing Cover User

17Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EOFY not balancing

My EOFY finalisation does not balance.

It seems to be the Payroll Catergory for weekend payrate.

This has been set to Gross Payments. There is nothing ticked in the Exempt tab.

I have run a $0 payrun for all employees twice now and the EOYF still will not balance.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: EOFY not balancing

Hi @Max8 

Sorry to see that no-one has offered their assistance in regards to your enquiry

If those values not appearing as part of Gross Payments I would recommend completing the following checks/steps:

• Run the Payroll Activity Detail and Payroll Register Detail report to ensure that these do match. If they don't see Payroll Activity Summary vs Payroll Register Summary report
  • Go into the Payroll Categories and check to ensure that you have set the appropriate ATO payroll category for your needs. Payroll>>Payroll Categories
  • If you do find one wage payroll category is not being included in Gross Payments, do go into that payroll category and ensure that you don't have PAYG Wtihholding ticked in the Exempt option. Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Wages>>Select the desired category>>Exempt.

If you do need to make changes to your payroll data in your MYOB product, a $0 Pay Run would be required to be completed to have those values come through to the Payroll Reporting Centre.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post