Partner Zone

EOFY terminated employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MichelleHoffy
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EOFY terminated employees

I have completed the steps that MYOB given me, but my zero pay that I recorded hasn't come up in my STP reporting to ATO. This was for my terminated employees that were terminated before I started STP reporting. It said to reinstate them, record a zero pay and report it, thern the YTD would come up in STP, well this hasn't happened, why? I has me buggered Smiley Frustrated

2 REPLIES 2
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: EOFY terminated employees

Hi @MichelleHoffy 

Thanks for your post.  Has it processed through the ATO yet? We have had a few reports of delays from the ATO due to the high volume of information being processed at this time. It's likely due to this since it sounds like you've already completed the necessary steps to finalising payroll for employee terminated before using STP.  Has this been an issue with all the employees you terminated or a select few? 

Let me know how you're going with this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MichelleHoffy
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY terminated employees

Yes it has fixed itself, i left it yesterday came back today and it was fixed. Yes it was for all my terminated employees, 8 of them. I hope this doesn't happen every year otherwise we cannot terminate employees until we do EOFY which will be a pain in the bum.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post