Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

32Posts

28Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Emailing 2019 payment Summaries

Has anyone experienced issues of payment summaries not being emailed ?

I completed 166 payment summaries for a client who wanted them emailed (as well as being finalised on STP) 

I followed the usual procedure and emailed them direct from Account Right (or atleast I thought they were emailed) on Saturday and then proceded to finalise the payroll year and roll the file.

I received a message today from the client that the staff had not received any emails - upon checking sent emails in Accountright it appears that none of the 166 summaries were emailed.

As the client has already processed 2019-20 payroll, I cannot even restore the backup file to resend the emails, meaning that the client willneed to send each summary by individual email from the PDF copy saved as a lot of the employees are backpackers who may not have a My Gov Account

21 REPLIES 21
Contributing Cover User MichelleCV19
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emailing 2019 payment Summaries

We are experiencing the same problem and we have  a much smaller payroll.  Wonder how long it will be before myob notice this problem and fix it?

Experienced Partner Davidv
32 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

32Posts

28Kudos

1Solutions

I have just been advised by MYOB that they have "Turned Off" the email function for sending PAYG Summaries as they had some go to the wrong addresses

Not one notification has been sent by MYOB advising this!

Contributing Cover User MichelleCV19
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Typical, it would be helpful if they notified customers, so that we don't spend hours trying to work out why the emails were not going out!

Thank you very much for the update.

Sue68
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We've just had the same problem.  Good old MYOB strikes again!!!

Community Manager Suja_P
5,883 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,883Posts

2,150Kudos

476Solutions

Hi everyone, 

We have been made aware of an incident regarding payment summaries impacting a small group of businesses and their employeesThis only impacts a small number of employers who sent payment summaries via MYOB’s automated program between 1 June and midday 28 June 2019. 

We sincerely apologise for this regrettable situation and are working hard to resolve the issue. We are also directly contacting all businesses potentially affected by this error, as well as the individuals whose payment summaries were involved. 

If you believe you are impacted, please private message me your details

Again, we sincerely apologise for this situation 

@Sue68 - I have passed on your details to our team to get in contact with you for more information.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Allfire
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

14Kudos

1Solutions

Mine were sent yesterday (twice!) and still haven't been received. I also haven't been contacted by MYOB, neither have any of my staff. But I will PM you my details in any case.

Trina_O100
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Suja, 

I have just PM'd you. We are also having the same issue, we tried twice yesterday and once today and all 3 times we were advised all payment summaries were sent. Looks like the issue is still ongoing. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

NickyAFM
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I did my payment summaries on Monday 1/7/19 and they have not been received by receipients or showing in my sent emails list?

Has this been resolved yet?

Regards

Nicky

WoofWoof2016
2 Posts
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I thought there would be plenty of staff working on this. My subscription went up again!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post