Remaining on Account Right Premier V19.14 - Updates

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Dusty-Lucy
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Dusty-Lucy
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Remaining on Account Right Premier V19.14 - Updates

I have just checked for updates; none appear.  Will there be any for people who remain on Acct Right Premier V19 or is it imperative we upgrade to the cloud?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Stuart_W
809 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Stuart_W
MYOB Moderator

811Posts

140Kudos

122Solutions

Re: Remaining on Account Right Premier V19.14 - Updates

Hi @Dusty-Lucy

I would like to extend to you a very warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

Our update for version 19.14 should be available now to download via my.myob. please log in there with your email and password and head to My Products->Downloads and select the 19.15 update. If you use payroll however it will be required eventually for you to upgrade to AccountRight live in order to use the single touch Payroll functionality which wont be put into the classic version.

Please do let me know if you need any further help at all.

Kind Regards,

Stuart W
MYOB Client Support
Dusty-Lucy
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Dusty-Lucy
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Stuart. It is great to be here too.

Do we need to update to V19.15 before or after processing End of Year Payroll 2018?

With STP we are under the threshold of 20 employees.  However will this be the norm by 2019?

Cheers

Karen

MYOB Moderator Stuart_W
809 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Stuart_W
MYOB Moderator

811Posts

140Kudos

122Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Dusty-Lucy

I would recommend you finish your end of year processes before upgrading, as the new tax tables wont be required until you process your first pay for 2019. For Single Touch Payroll, the current date being debated for legislation for people with less than 20 employees is 1st July 2019. The legislation for this is still currently being debated but to keep prepared you should keep this date in mind as your cut off. Of course if you wish you can upgrade to our Live version at any time to make use of our fantastic live features. Upgrading is easy: simply upload your file to our online servers and we’ll take care of the rest.

If you need any further assistance at all, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kind Regards,

Stuart W
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post