2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP End of year finalisation

Hi

I am trying to finalise EOFY STP reporting. I have ticked all employees I wish to finalise, but the set as final button does not light up and I am unable to file to ATO.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Maxine_BC
849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP End of year finalisation

Hey @TheHub1,

Thanks for posting on the community forum and welcome to this valuable resource.

Are you sure that you have sent STP reports for each of the employees you have ticked in the 2018/19 financial year? Have you already rolled over the financial year to 2019/20?

I would also recommend taking a look at this help article which will walk you through the STP finalisation steps in more detail- End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting.

Hopefully this helps to narrow it down for you. If this response presents a resolution for you, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.

If you are still experiencing this after checking the above factors, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and I can look into it further for you.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

TheHub1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

We have created back up file before rolling over to next financial year as we had to process payruns in new financial year.

In back up file First we processed payrun with zero amount because YTD verification report did not match with ledger. After processing payruns with zero amount for the affected employees, the YTD verifcation report did match with our ledger.

Now we want to finalise eofy STP reporting. We ticked all employees, but Set as Final button does not light up. So i am unable to file. 

MYOB Moderator Maxine_BC
849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hey @TheHub1,

It is possible that the Set As Final button isn't lighting up if an employee has already been finalised. Are you able to try selecting one employee and see if it lights up for you? You may be able to use this method as a process of elimination to see if any employees have already been finalised.

If this doesn't solve the issue for you, are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post