Waiting time 2 hours and half and counting ! what kind of customer service is that

Contributing Cover User Fooz
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Waiting time 2 hours and half and counting ! what kind of customer service is that

I just want to know how come I am waiting for 2 hours and half to get someone to help . this is the worst customer service I have ever seen, and when I called from another phone to complain , someone answered me and put me on another hold !!!

we are customers we pay for service, and I have video and photo shows what I am talking about , 2 hours and half waiting is not acceptable under any circumstances

I need the email of anyone in charge to complaint, this is unacceptable and do humilaited to sit leaving your work and hearing 2 hours and half of music and waiting for anyone to answer you ! you are not a small company hire more poeple ! we pay money for this service it is not a favor !

8 REPLIES 8
Contributing Cover User MichelleCV19
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Waiting time 2 hours and half and counting ! what kind of customer service is that

Totally agree! was on hold for 2+ hours and then cut off!!! Then received a email advising that their fee's are increasing to just to add to the insulting bad service!  All because they have a problem with their system a known fault with the invoice templates, which hasn't been resolved.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,027 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,027Posts

4,413Kudos

4,789Solutions

Re: Waiting time 2 hours and half and counting ! what kind of customer service is that

Hi @Fooz  

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our phone-based team. If you do have any enquiry you are welcome to post it on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,027 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,027Posts

4,413Kudos

4,789Solutions

Hi @MichelleCV19 

You mentioned invoice templates, the situation introduced with AccountRight 2019.2 which did mean that customise forms were not used by the program. This has been resolved in our latest update AccountRight 2019.2.1, which is also the compliance update for this year.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Contributing Cover User Fooz
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I needed a backup from cloud to be sent to me, do you think the forum would help in this ?!

to be on waiting for 2 hours and half and then hang up an call again and wait an hour more then argue with someone on the phone cause she want to put me on hold again for an hour and half just means one thing, that MYOB dont care about their customers and their time, this time I am waiting is from my work time and from my life time, it is not something with no value ! 

what I can see is one thing MYOB dont hire enough staff to make more profit , and make customers wait and wait for something be solved in 10 minutes I waited 4 hours and more ! is that logical or accepted from a big company like MYOB ! is that a customer service ? is that respecting customers ! I dont think so 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,027 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,027Posts

4,413Kudos

4,789Solutions

Hi @Fooz 

I've actually just assisted a client with a retrieving an online server backup through this Forum ( see: Roll back a payroll year ), so yes (the MYOB Moderators) we are able to assist with the retrieval of a backup file.

I'm happy to extend the same process to yourself. To organise a paid online server backup retrieval we would need to get your product serial number, the company file ID/Name and what date you are looking at getting the back up for.  As this information is of a sensitive nature you are welcome to send me a private message through this channel.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
186 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

186Posts

139Kudos

1Solutions

Hi,

Let mee get this right. Are you saying that if you are a paid Cover user you have to pay for the retrieval of a past cloud backup of what is your own data? If so definitely does not pass the "Pub Test".

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,027 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,027Posts

4,413Kudos

4,789Solutions

Hi @MMSretail 

Clients are welcome and encouraged to take their own backups of their company file via File>>Backup at any stage. This is the same for online and local files.

If an online server backup is to be retrieved this would be a paid service and would incur a charge. Currently, this is $49.95 (per server backup retrieval). Do note that this is on top of the AccountRight Subscription charge.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
186 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

186Posts

139Kudos

1Solutions

Why?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post