EOFY FINALISATION REPORT WRONG HELP 2020

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ajauto
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY FINALISATION REPORT WRONG HELP 2020

Hello I need some help, please.  My end of the fin year 2020 payroll figures don't match the final report. I may have finalised before I checked all stp was sent. I have gone back in with my accountant & unfinalised. but myob report did not change.  I have not started a new payroll year. But am able to enter 2021 pays.

Can someone help? I am first time user of stp. I have gone through all reports of the year just gone and all are paid & figures in reports are right. But the end of year finalisation report is wrong. 

4 REPLIES 4
ajauto
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY FINALISATION REPORT WRONG HELP 2020

I have fixed this problem by entering a zero balance payroll for the end of the year dated 30/6/20. 

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
3,985 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,985Posts

300Kudos

410Solutions

Hi @ajauto

Thank you for your post, I'm glad to hear that you've had this resolved

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

hmc1
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This did not fix the problem for me.

I went back and had a look through and mine are all wrong - the difference between the two amounts are the taxable allowances. Non of these are included in the gross total in my EOFY Finalisation report - how can I change this to reflrect the true gross payments that the emplyees recieved ?

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
3,985 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,985Posts

300Kudos

410Solutions

Hi @hmc1

Thank you for your post. In Essentials, you can start by running the Payroll Detail report and the Summary of payments to check the YTD amounts on an employee level. Narrow down which pay items don't match and then check that the correct ATO reporting category has been assigned to those pay items. If you make any changes to ATO reporting categories you will need to process a $0 pay to update STP. If the $0.00 payrun is for payroll year 19/20 you will need to date it 30/6/2020

Another thing to check for is pay items that have Non-Taxable selected in error. To fix this you will need to change the Tax field to Taxable and process a $0 pay for affected employees.

Where do you find these reports: 

• Payroll detail is found in Reports>>Payroll reports
  • Summary of payments is found in the Payroll Reporting Centre>>EOFY finalisation tab>>click on the ... button for the individual employee

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post