EOFY Payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PetaMcG
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Payroll

My EOFY payroll report will not send because it keeps saying that one staff members state format is incorrect... which it isn't. I have reset it several times and it is still reporting the same error and not finalising with the ATO. What do I need to do to send this report???

3 REPLIES 3
Emily_B
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

168Solutions

Re: EOFY Payroll

Hello @PetaMcG 

I apologise that you are experiencing this issue. Sometimes the "State entered in this employee's address is either blank or in the wrong format," message can refer to the address in its entirety. Can you confirm that this is the message you are receiving only happening for one employee?

If so, please give the following steps a try:

• Change the state (to something different), click OK. Go back in and change it to the correct state, click OK. Resubmit the report.
  • Remove all commas and slashes from the street address, i.e. if you have 3/30 Main Street, enter it as 3 30 Main Street. Resubmit.
  • Ensure there are no other address fields missing information.
  • Ensure there are no additional spaces and no space after the address. For example, assume a . represents a space. This address would be incorrect: 5.Main..Street. due to the double space between Main and Street, and the space entered after Street.
  • Lastly, double check the address against Google Maps. One user with this issue found that the employee's address was actually located in a different suburb and that it had been input incorrectly upon setup.

If you make any of the above changes please resubmit the report and let me know if that goes through. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PetaMcG
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Emily,

I have tried to change the state etc per your instructions but it keeps giving me the same rejection and reason. Only 1 employee is listed on the report as the reason.

How do I get around this?

Peta 

Emily_B
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

168Solutions

Hello @PetaMcG 

Thank you for the update, I am sorry the above fixes haven't worked for you. Could you please send me the serial number associated with the AccountRight file as well as the name of the affected employee via a private message by clicking on this link? I will continue to investigate this for you there. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post