6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOYR FINALISATION 2020 FIGURES INCORRECT FOR LEAVE & TOOL ALLOWANCE

I had originally done Unused Holiday Pay, Unused Leave Loading & Unused Long Service Leave to Gross Payments and didn't work.

Changed the setting to Lump Sum A instead of Gross Payments, did nil pay, didn't work. Changed back to Gross Payments, did nil pay, didnt work.  I have done a tonne of nil payments for this guy but nothing worked until I started a new card and did a new pay with his totals in it.

In the new card I just used a new Gross Payment set as Salary instead of hourly, and set to Gross Payments for STP to get it to work.

All pays each week get lodged to ATO on the day of pay, never had any troubles until balancing time for EOYR 30/6/20.

I would imagine that the error has occurred in transferring over to STP, as this guys leave was paid out in July 2019 in AccountRight V19 and we didn't start STP with AccountRight 2019 until around 15th Sept 2019. Although I did do a push through to ATO after starting STP to make sure his figures would go across as I had to do that with another casuals normal wages that hadn't worked for some time, at the same time and his worked.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,798Posts

583Kudos

580Solutions

Re: EOYR FINALISATION 2020 FIGURES INCORRECT FOR LEAVE & TOOL ALLOWANCE

Hi @deasey 

i just wanted to check in and see how you are going with this. If you still need help please do let us know.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post