Emailing 2019 payment Summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emailing 2019 payment Summaries

Is there a solution for this yet? I've sent out a lot and rolled over my year, and really son't want to waste my time emailing them individually from the PDFs I've saved...

Highlighted
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We sent ours out via MYOB on Tuesday midday, mine arrived in my email last night 10.13 pm.  Hang in their everyone!  Before you send them manually, maybe they will eventually all arrive?  Cross fingers!

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

hi,

i had this problem but did not try to send my PAYG summaries until yesterday - 3/7/19.  after many many hours on hold to your help centre i still had not received any help.  i eventually tried the online chat service. i was then informed that the email had been switched off.  i have not been contacted by myob at all about this problem so i dont think that only a small number of businesses have been affected!  the customer service from myob has been abysmal!

Highlighted
Contributing Partner
17 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

17Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I sent mine on 29 and 30 June and they were not received so your information is a little misleading.

Secondly, some staff have received the payment summary and it is dated June 2020!

What is going on MYOB???

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Intermittently my staff are starting to receive them. Beacuase I went through the emailing of them a few (5 times) they now have plenty of copies but still not everyone has received them. I have Xero confidence in MYOB.

Highlighted
Community Manager
5,964 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,964Posts

2,206Kudos

477Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi everyone, 

The issue has now been resolved. All emails, including Payment Summaries are now being sent.

Sincere apologies again for the inconvenience caused by the delays. And thank you very much again for your patience.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I sent mine Monday st.  They arrived in employees boxes Wed 3rd and Thurs 4th.  The summaries were dated 3rd or 4th and were for 2020 year.  I am thinking that when MYOB got around to creating and sending I was already in a new payroll year and so it did 2020 ?

Not happy having to restore and resend.

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Has this problem been fixed for you?  I did all my clients last Friday and none of them have received them, and like you there's over 100 that I now have to manually go through and email it's ridiculous!  I messaged a MYOB person that was on this feed but they never got back to me.

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

45Posts

16Kudos

1Solutions

WoofWoof2016 - I love this reply! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

45Posts

16Kudos

1Solutions

Mine started coming through 48 hours later. Not sure if everybody received them as I had long since given up and manually sent out PDFs. So now they have 3 copies! 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post