Employees are missing from the payroll reporting centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
suingrs
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employees are missing from the payroll reporting centre

Hi,

When i finalise the above found employees are missing. And the rest was finalised and thicked Final Indicator in my report.

I checked the employment basis of those  employees it was Individual since the beginning and just to make sure i ran  a $0 payroll 30.06.20 to update STP.

But still not included in EOFY finalisation.

Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Emily_B
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

168Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employees are missing from the payroll reporting centre

Hello @suingrs

Thank you for letting us know what you have tried already - Employement Basis and trying a $0 pay for 30/06 are the first things to try. Going from there, a couple other things to note:

• Is the Employement Status set at 'Other?' Generally the Employment Basis is the culprit but I have seen Employment Status as 'Other' causing the same issue.
  • Go to Reports >> Payroll >> and run your Payroll Activity Detail report for those employees for the entire financial year 19/20. Ensure that there are figures against their Payroll Categories. If any employees have not been paid in this financial year, that would prevent them from showing up.
  • Were any of those employees terminated? If so, you will need to make them Active again and remove the termination date, then try another $0 pay.
  • Finally, re: the $0 pay, go into the Payroll Reporting Centre and confirm that the $0 pay you recorded has actually lodged with the ATO. The status should say 'Approved.' If this is not the case, you'll need to wait for that status to update before the EOFY finalisation window will udpate. 
  • Users have also found that closing and restarting MYOB in some cases will refresh the EOFY finalisation tab.

Let me know how the above goes, if you are still not seeing your employees after the $0 pay is 'Accepted,' I will be happy to investigate further for you.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post