Leave Entitlements not rolling over to 2020/21

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AdministratorRB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Leave Entitlements not rolling over to 2020/21

Our Personal Leave Entitlements did not roll over with start of the new Financial Year.

We have now had two pay runs and the problem has not resolved itself. I am unable to manually enter a figure for the start of the FY and the box about rolling over the entitilements has become "unclicked", even though they are normally carried over each year.

What is the easies way to resolve this? 

1 REPLY 1
Emily_B
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

168Solutions

Re: Leave Entitlements not rolling over to 2020/21

Hello @AdministratorRB 

I do apologise you have experienced some issues surrounding entitlements and the rollover of the financial year. In your scenario, I would suggest creating a new entitlement category, ensuring the Rollover Remaining Entitlements... box is ticked for next financial year.

Then, to input the correct values of rolled over balances plus what has accrued thus far since July 2020, I would suggest a void pay with everything zeroed out except for the applicable entitlement balances. This should update the figures throughout AccountRight and prompt the balances to show on employee's payslips, as well. Please let me know how you get on with things and if I can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post