3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

RESC contributions not appearing on employees income statements

My RESC contributions have not been appearing on my client's employees ATO portal reports for 2020. I have had a look at the other forums and it said I need to adjust my payroll categories for salary sacrifice super however I am unable to choose the option "RESC superannuation contributions" fro

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Re: RESC contributions not appearing on employees income statements

Hi @aamey 

Thanks for your post. Reportable Employer Super Contributions (RESC) will only be available as an option for Contribution types Employer Additional (expense) and Salary Sacrifice (deduction). If the Contribution type is incorrect and is greyed out you won't be able to change it, you will need to create a new Salary sacrifice category as per this help article: Set up salary sacrifice super

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

aamey
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

Unfortunately this still hasn't recitfied my error. I created a new salary sacrifice account as the original was set up wrong (per your instructions). I updated the pay category for the employee and posted a nil pay at 30 June 2020 with the correct RESC category and the STP report is still not showing his salary sacrifice super...

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @aamey 

When you processed that $0 adjustment pay did you transfer the RESC amount from the old payroll category to the new one? You will need to debit the old category with the total salary sacrifice amount and credit the new category to complete that adjustment.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

aamey
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

This has helped with the reportable super however on my Payroll Activity Summary report, it has now doubled the salary sacrificed super amount. I don't understand how it's correct on the ATO portal side but not in MYOB

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Hi @aamey 

Can you please run the Payroll activity detail report and check the amounts allocated to the salary sacrifice payroll categories? Make sure that you have reduced the old category and increased the new category.

Please feel free to send screenshots by if you need further help. Just make sure you remove any sensitive information from screenshots before posting on the forum.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post