RESC not appearing on year to date verification report - STP (edited post)

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

RESC not appearing on year to date verification report - STP (edited post)

I recorded a 0 payroll for an empoyee as her RESC was not showing up in the reports. When I click on that payroll report sent to the ATO, it shows the RESC. However it does not appear on either  the empee's Summary of Payments, or my year to date verification report. Neither is the gross payments or PAYG amount correct on her Summary of Payments

Does anyone have any suggestions for me to try?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: RESC not appearing on year to date verification report - STP (edited post)

I am having exactly the same issue and 2 hours on the phone brought no joy as to a solution

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Did they tell you anything remotely useful that we could try? I got nothing after an hour on phone the other day. (except for the 0 pay which I had already done after reading about it)

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No unfornutaley. Remotely accessesd to check everything and as far as they could see everything was set up and done correctly. The amount appears on the employees end of year report correctly under RESC, but not on the final year to date report. Was being put through to someone else and got disconnected. After not wanting to spend another 2 hours on the phone I thought I'd try for a solution here. 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,461 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,461Posts

256Kudos

341Solutions

Hi @Marina013@KDixon1

Sorry to hear about this. Can I please confirm if you're still experiencing this ? If you I would check to see if your Payroll activity and payroll register reports match. If they do this generally indicates that the issue is being caused by ATO reporting categories that have not been assigned correctly or by payroll categories that have exempted from PAYG Withholding in error. Follow these steps to find and fix the issues:

1. Run the Payroll Activity Detail report to narrow down which payroll categories are causing the problem.
  2. Check that the correct ATO reporting category has been assigned. Change the ATO reporting category as required.
  3. Check if the payroll category has been ticked exempt from PAYG in error (payroll categories>>open the category>>click on the Exempt button). Untick PAYG Withholding and click Ok.
  4. Once you have made the necessary changes to the payroll category, process a $0 pay to update STP.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post