19 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

19Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

STP EOFY FINALISATION

Hi Community,

When I converted to Accountright Live last year, I was advised that the way to deal with employees with multiple super funds for Pay Super was to create a second employee card for them: 

https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Employees+with+multiple+super+funds?searchfacet=support:help&s...

I went through the step-by-step process described, but after one wages payment I realised that the '2 cards for one employee' system was going to lead to inaccurate STP reporting, so I reversed the one wages payment and made the second employee cards inactive. 

My question is regarding EOFY Finalisation - In the 'Payroll Reporting Centre, EOFY Finalisation' - my list of employees includes the two 'dummy' employees (both with zero payment totals), and the number of employees shown is 2 more than it actually is (we have 17, it shows as 19 on the Verification report).  Does this matter? When I 'Set as final', should I select all employees, including the two additional, or leave them un-ticked?  

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,417 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,417Posts

547Kudos

518Solutions

Re: STP EOFY FINALISATION

Hi @CB19 

I'm sorry that no one has replied to your post yet. Do you still need help with this? This information is from the ATO website:

Where an employee is recorded more than once under the same ABN/Branch/BMS ID then each payroll record of the employee must be reported using a unique payee payroll ID.

These separate payee payroll IDs will be treated as a unique record for STP reporting and must have separate year-to-date amounts for each payee payroll ID.

Please do let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post