TPAR Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Debmate
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

TPAR Report

Hi. I am trying to send my Taxable payment reports and the information on my company file is incorrect. The country field has suburb in it and I cannot change it anywhere. It is a grey field so won't allow changes. I have checked my company information and it is correct. Please advise how to change this. Thankyou

1 REPLY 1
Jesh_D
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

102Kudos

133Solutions

Re: TPAR Report

Hi @Debmate 

Thank you for your post.

The Taxable Payment Assistant Company Information details will be pulled from the Setup>>Company information information. The way it works is it will work up the address field, with the last line being the Country, next line being the State and Postcode, next line being Suburb and then Street Address. Therefore, if 4 digits are entered in as the State the values are pushed up with the State being the Suburb.

Attachments.PNG

Please note that Australia is listed into the field at the end (can't be shown on screen)

Would show as:
Keep(1).PNG

So in your case you mentioned that you have the Suburb shown as the Country in your address. This would indicate that you have Suburb set on the last line of the address in the Company Information. Please have a look and let us know if you require further assitance. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post