Unable to run taxable reporting in my local MYOB file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FionaM85
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to run taxable reporting in my local MYOB file

For various reasons we have not completed our 2018-2019 taxable reporting. I copied an old backup so I would have the 2018 data and we made the changes necessary for this reporting including entering individual supplier data that had previously been summarised because its detail was in another software. Anyway now when I come to run the reporting it just hangs and then goes into not responding when I try to end it. I cannot get it to run even a month. If I run same report in our current online file I have no problems. Both are version 2020.2 the only difference is one is online the other local. Any suggestions because I really need to get this information out and to the ATO. BTW I cannot upload the local file because it has same id as current file.

2 REPLIES 2
Emily_B
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

168Solutions

Re: Unable to run taxable reporting in my local MYOB file

Hello @FionaM85 

I do apologise that you are experiencing this. The TPAR timing out is something we are currently aware of and the developers are working on a fix for this. I will direct you to this post in which a member of our Product Team outlines the steps being taken. As per that post, the release with a fix will send out an email to those that enabled email communications with MYOB, but there is also the AccountRight Blog on the Forum that you can subscribe to and when the 2020.3 announcement post comes up you will get an email notification.

I do understand the necessity of needing this report by the end of the month and I assure you the team is working on a solution that will be released soon.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

FionaM85
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts