Partner Zone

Negative stock item value or items received without a bill. Can't close the financial year.

powdercoat
Experienced Cover User
68 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

68Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Negative stock item value or items received without a bill. Can't close the financial year.

Good morning, 

Again, I have this come issue come up and I can't close the financial year properly. 

I also have 3 old files that I can't upgrade for the same reason. 

Could you please run a script over my current online file again?

Last 4 of serial number: 0505

The 3 old files are local and please let me know what information you need to run the script over these?

Also, when after the message regarding the negative sale value etc. I click "no" if I want to continue, the message still says that the financial year has been closed and the current year is ..... This is very worrysome, I checked but the financial year wasn't closed to my relief.

Also, when you click on "remember my login for 30 days" (not verbatim) on my.myob or any other logins for MYOB except the current file, your login is not remembered for 30 days and you have to sign in and wait for your code every time. Why have the option to tick available for those? Lazy programming. Just copy and paste but very frustrating for everyone when it doesn't work. 

Hope you can help out soon, since I really want to close the 21 finacial year before the next one starts. 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
1,690 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,690Posts

131Kudos

276Solutions

Re: Negative stock item value or items received without a bill. Can't close the financial year.

Hi @powdercoat,

Thank you for your post. 

So that I can arrange this scirpt for your online file, could you please send me the below details via private message:

• Full Serial number 
  • Business file name 

In regards to your local files, these may need to be sent to our teams for repair as they are not online so we are unable to fix this remotely. Could you please send me the company file ID's for each of these affected files? (Help>About MYOB AccountRight> Company File ID:__?) 

Lastly, with 2FA - we do have some troubleshooting tips that may resolve your issue. Please navigate to the "Troubleshooting" section at the bottom of the page in the link below:

Update - Sent to DFR 6/5

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

powdercoat
Experienced Cover User
68 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

68Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Negative stock item value or items received without a bill. Can't close the financial year.

Hi Sam,

You said after I sent you a private message, that you ran a script over my file. This has not solved the problem. I still can't close the FY21 without the same message regarding negative stock item value or items received without a bill. Could you please have another look at it, so I can close the financial year?

I don't know who entered this post as solved, since it hasn't been solved.

Also the "trust this device for 30 days" does not work when checking in to the community forum, or my account. It only works for the files. The link you gave me only mentions working with the files. 

Hope you can get my file fixed soon.

Thank you for your help.

I also tried to reply to your message below, but it came up with: 

Sorry, this email address is not monitored and your reply will not be answered.

Please post your reply directly on the MYOB Community Forum at http://community.myob.com/

We look forward to seeing you back on the Community Forum soon!

Therefore 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post