Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports doesn't match in AccountRight for 1 employee.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MayRahim
Trusted Cover User
41 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

41Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports doesn't match in AccountRight for 1 employee.

Hi,

Help please, Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports don't match in AccountRight for 1 employee.

Thanks

May

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports doesn't match in AccountRight for 1 employee.

Hi @MayRahim 

Thanks for your post. If the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports are different it indicates that a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay History. You will need to change the Pay History back to what it should be, payroll changes should only made through Process Payroll. 

Once the Pay History has been corrected, process a $0 pay with payment date at 30 June to update STP. Wait for that report to be accepted and then check the YTD verification report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post